Labor costs are a large portion of the budget on construction projects. No matter how good your crew is, large construction projects seem to deliberately find ways to spawn inefficiency. You need to know how that inefficiency impacts labor productivity and be able to document it and plan for it in order to succeed in this industry.
About The Author
February 23, 2016
- Mulch Around Objects Above and Below Grade Quickly, with Precision and Power
- Dangle Saw from Ryan’s Equipment Lets You Drop Trees in Any Direction
- Boom-Operated Screed Has 16′ Reach, Covers 200 Square Feet Per Pass
- Turn Your Mini Excavator Into a Mulching Machine
- Fenders Tilt With the Deck on This Versatile Trailer